Special Wagers

►  15% takeout rate

►  minimum bet amount: $1
 
►  offered on any race that has at least 7 separate wagering interests
 
►  No tickets with first five finishers in exact order results in a carryover
      to the next race where the wager is offered.

►  20% takeout rate
 
►  minimum bet amount: $.20
 
►  Payout distributions:
          ♦ the net pari-mutuel pool for the “Rainbow 6” Jackpot bet that day,
             together with any carryover from previous pools, shall be
            distributed to the holder of the one, unique pari-mutuel ticket which
            correctly designates the official winners in each of the “Rainbow 6”
            races for that day.
          ♦ In the event there is more than one pari-mutuel ticket which
             correctly designates the official winners in each of the “Rainbow 6”
             races for that day, the net pari-mutuel pool for the “Rainbow 6”
             bets that day shall be distributed:
• 60%, equally, to the holders of pari-mutuel tickets which
  correctly designate the official winners in each of the  “Rainbow 6”
  races for that day; and
• 40% to the “Rainbow 6” carryover pool.
          ♦ In the event there is no pari-mutuel ticket which correctly
            designates the official winners in each of the “Rainbow 6” races for
            that day, the net pari-mutuel pool for the “Rainbow 6” bets that day
            shall be distributed:
• 60%, to the holders of pari-mutuel tickets which correctly
   designate the most official winners in each of
   the “Rainbow 6” races for that day; and
• 40% to the “Rainbow 6” carryover pool.

 

►  12% takeout
 
►  minimum bet amount: $.50
 
►  The Early Pick 5 (Encompassing the first 5 races) comes with a Mandatory Payout of the daily Early Pick 5 net pool.
►  The Late Pick 5 (Encompassing the last 5 races) pays the daily Late Pick 5 net pool, along with any carryover from previous pools of that same Late Pick 5 wager to bets which contain all the correct selections. If no bet contains all the correct selections, the daily net pool created is divided with 25% going to "best of fives" and the remaining 75% of the pool carried over to the next program. ONLY The Late Pick 5 has carryover potential.