- Race Information
- Racing 101
- Health & Safety
- Wager Now
Sip & Paint
Join us at Laurel Park for a Dia de los Muertos Sip & Paint night with Pinot's Palette, as we celebrate the beautiful & storied tradition of our Mexican & Latin American racing heritage!
Dia de los Muertos is a celebration held from October 31 - November 2 that shows appreciation and respect for those who have passed away, while celebrating the lives of those living. Thoroughbred racing's ties to Hispanic culture run deep, and we're proud to offer a series of events highlighting the cultural heritage of racing -- starting with this one!
Your $36 ticket includes:
- First drink
- Everything you need to create your masterpiece including paint, apron, brushes, and a ceramic skull/calaveras
From 6:00PM - 8:00PM, enjoy $3 margaritas or sip on your favorite cocktail while you paint the night away.
Want to learn more about Dia de los Muertos? Check out this great article from National Geographic: Top 10 Things to Know about The Day of the Dead
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- Please purchase your ticket online in advance as there are a limited number of spots available
- You will be painting a ceramic skull - they are not made from real sugar
- This event is indoors at Laurel Park. Please enter through the Clubhouse Entrance (up the blue ramp) and you will be guided to the painting room upon arrival. Please arrive no later than 5:50PM as painting will start promptly at 6:00PM.